IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2017
Sun Chemical will exhibit its latest offerings from its wide portfolio of solutions for printed electronics during IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2017 in Santa Clara, Calif. on November 15-16.
Visitors of booth #R33 will learn about Sun Chemical’s new partnership with Groupe Graham International (GGI) Solutions and the National Research Council of Canada (NRC), Pulse 3D Systems as well as its long-standing Touchcode collaboration with T+Ink, named T+Sun. Sun Chemical will also underline its recent acquisition of Transition Digital Graphics, LLC.
In addition, Sun Chemical will present its trusted range of innovative technologies:
- The SunTronic NANOSILVER family of inks for aerosol jet, inkjet and screen systems
- Gwent Electronic Materials for Sensors, Electroluminescent Lighting and Microcircuits
- Functional and graphic inks for in-mold electronics from the SunTronic IME portfolio
- Europe’s #1 best-selling soldermask for printed circuits, Imagecure
- Pressure sensitive adhesive tapes and liquid adhesives
- Polymers for durable coatings and packaging assemblies
- SunTronic® ECLIPSE technologies ranging from conductive inks and resists to dielectrics and insulators for human machine interfaces (HMI) and other electronics
To learn more about our partnerships, acquisitions, and extensive product portfolio, please visit booth #R33 during IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2017 in Santa Clara, California on November 15-16, 2017.