Sun Chemical will be presenting its latest innovations and new product launches for the label, narrow web and flexible packaging market at Labelexpo Europe, from 25-28 September 2017, in Brussels, Belgium on stand 5E45.
Focusing on the theme ‘Brighter Ideas for Labels and Packaging’, Sun Chemical will demonstrate its commitment to innovation as a global solutions provider, by taking visitors on a journey through its full-capability product portfolio. This spans the entire packaging and labelling workflow – from initial package design concept to prepress, coatings, inks and consumables, brand integrity and compliant packaging solutions, through conversion and beyond to final point of sale.
- New, fully compliant UV flexo technology platform for food and non-food applications
- Specialist inkjet inks
- Latest capabilities in UV LED-curing
- A wide range of special effects and coatings with SunInspire
- Extensive range of brand protection solutions such as a smartphone authentication system in partnership with Document Security Systems
- Color management solutions with SunColorBox
Sun Chemical is a market leader in the development and promotion of inks and coatings designed for sensitive packaging applications such as food, pharmaceutical, personal care and tobacco.
For all of your ink requirements, visit Sun Chemical at Hall 5E, Stand 45 during Labelexpo Europe 2017 or contact us at email@example.com.