Pack EXPO 2015
During PACK EXPO, Sun Chemical will take visitors from concept to consumer by showcasing a full range of solutions to stand out on shelf at their Booth S – #7476.
Sun Chemical has a catalog of creative solutions aimed at helping brand owners give their packaging the wow factor. SunInspire specialty inks and coatings can add visual magic, from metallic inks to fluorescents and phosphorescents, to glitter effects, pearlescents, and frosted effects. Coatings can give a pack a matte or gloss appearance, while special varnishes can be used to create a relief effect, to produce a snakeskin feel, for example. Iridescent coatings can produce the effect of the pack color changing depending on the viewing angle.
- Make plans to join us Tuesday, September 29 at 11 AM at the PACK EXPO Innovation Stage (C1041) for the presentation entitled “Transforming Packaging with Specialty Coatings”.
- Click here to download a copy of our specialty coatings white paper
SunLase laser marking solutions involves printing a patch of a specially developed transparent or tinted coating onto the generic packaging stock at the artwork printing stage. This coating is reactive to a low power CO2 or fiber laser, producing a black image under a laser.
- Click here to view a short video on SunLase!
Brand Protection Offering
Sun Chemical’s taggant solution for packaging includes Verigard™ technology, which offers a lock and key approach to securing and authenticating brand packaging and documents of value. Using machine-readable taggants and readers available only from Sun Chemical, this is a highly effective system of covert marking and verification for both visible and hidden ink applications.
- Make plans to join us on Monday, September 28 at 2 PM at the PACK EXPO Innovation Stage (C1041) for the presentation entitled “Anti-counterfeiting Technologies for Packaging”.
- Click here to download a copy of our anti-counterfeiting white paper
Sun Chemical, a member of the DIC group, is the world’s largest producer of printing inks and pigments and a leading provider of materials to packaging, publication, coatings, plastics, cosmetics, and other industrial markets. With annual sales of more than $3.5 billion, Sun Chemical has over 8,000 employees supporting customers around the world.
Sun Chemical takes you from concept to shelf – all from a single source.