Introducing SunLase Laser Marking Solutions
SunLaseTM laser marking inks from Sun Chemical are a range of specialised ink solutions, which contains absorbers and polymer technology, to allow a variety of different substrates to be marked, in line, with CO2 laser technology.
SunLase inks are formulated to change from white to black when hit by a low energy laser – no burning, ablation or etching is involved – only a chemical reaction to the laser’s application.
The new SunLase range offers packers and end users the platform to introduce greater efficiencies and productivity to their variable printing process, as well as higher quality on their identification marking applications.
Where can Sunlase be used?
- All packaging printers/converters or packaging companies
- All flexible packaging
- Corrugated board applications
- Folding cartons
- PE Films
- Reverse-printed sleeves and plastic labels
- Multiwall sacks
- Liquid cartons
- High-grade barcodes and datamatrix codes
- Content identification (leading to SKU reduction)
- Sequential number per pack/batch
- Unique identifiers per pack, batch, consumer
- Personalized data
- Network based coding
- Primary coding on flexible films
- Date/Price/Batch codes
- Language/Ingredients/GDA panels/Nutritional information
- And many more...