Sun Chemical and its parent company, DIC Corporation, will showcase its wide portfolio of solutions for biosensors and medical devices during the 28th Anniversary World Congress of Biosensors.
Some of the products and services on display at booth #8 will include:
- Gwent Electronic Materials for biosensors, electroluminescence (EL) materials, mircocircuits, and printed circuit boards
- SunTronic® ECLIPSE conductive inks, resists, dielectrics, and insulators
- SunTronic® NANOSILVER inks optimized for aerosol jet and inkjet systems
- SunTronic® “In-Mold Electronics Full Stack” where traditional and electronic inks can be sold together from a single source
- DAITAC PSA Tapes for sensors, flexible printed circuits, and medical device assembly
- SEPAREL hollow fiber degassing modules for degassing fluids in diagnostics and medical devices
To learn more about solutions offered by Sun Chemical and the DIC Corporation, visit booth #8 during Biosensors 2018 on June 12-15 in Miami, Fla.