May 14 – 17, 2019
Sun Chemical to Showcase Solutions Tailor Made in Hall B4, Stand K10 at FESPA 2019
Focusing on ‘Solutions Tailor Made’
Sun Chemical is a leader in ink technologies with over 200 years of expertise in the development of innovative solutions for screen, industrial, wide format, textile and inkjet printing.
Sun Chemical will showcase its comprehensive portfolio of inks including several brand new products, as well as its breadth of knowledge and expertise, on how it addresses the needs of various markets, as the world’s largest producer of printing inks and pigments.
A variety of products will be on display including:
- Screen and industrial inks
- Super wide format and wide format inkjet inks
- Textile inkjet ranges
- SunJet Sun Chemical’s digital inkjet brand
Sun Chemical Product Highlights Include:
- Super wide format – a new addition to the Streamline range is APY, print samples will be available on the stand.
- Textile – three new additions to be launched: DTY a dye sublimation ink for transfer and direct-to-textile print. PDY and PDR are both pigmented inks produced for textile printing.
- SunJet – Amplio the new brand name for its digital effects range, which will be available globally.
- Separel – DIC’s proprietary Separel technology uses hollow fibre membrane technology for the degassing of inkjet ink.
- Screen and industrial – a broad range of products will be presented including SunHytek®, SunCarte®, SunPoly®, SunTronic®, SunPromo®, SunCoat® and Nanosilver.
- SunMotion – a viable alternative to backlit signage and LCD displays.
- SunEvo – range of digital coatings aims to facilitate the evolution of digitally printed packaging with SunEvo Primus and SunEvo Protect.
Visit us during FESPA on the 14 May to 17 May in Munich, Germany in Hall B4 stand K10.