IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2018
Sun Chemical will exhibit its latest offerings from its wide portfolio of solutions for printed electronics during IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2018 in Santa Clara, Calif. on November 14-15.
Visitors of booth #Q33 will learn about Sun Chemical’s advances in IME (In-Mold Electronics), our partnership with Groupe Graham International (GGI) Solutions and the National Research Council of Canada (NRC) for molecular ink, Pulse Electronics 3D dispense systemas well as its long-standing Touchcode collaboration with T+Ink, named T+Sun. Sun Chemical will also highlight its SunMotion changeable display technology.
In addition, Sun Chemical will present its trusted range of innovative technologies:
- The SunTronic NANOSILVER family of inks for aerosol jet, inkjet and screen systems
- Gwent Electronic Materials for Sensors, Electroluminescent Lighting and Microcircuits
- Functional and graphic inks for in-mold electronics from the SunTronic IME portfolio
- Europe’s #1 best-selling soldermask for printed circuits, Imagecure
- Daitac pressure sensitive adhesive tapes and liquid adhesives
- Polymers for durable coatings and packaging assemblies
- SunTronic® ECLIPSE technologies ranging from conductive inks and resists to dielectrics and insulators for human machine interface (HMI) and other electronics
To learn more about our partnerships, acquisitions, and extensive product portfolio, please visit booth #Q33 during IDTechEx Printed Electronics USA 2018 in Santa Clara, California on November 14-15, 2018.