Sun Chemical and its specialist global inkjet brand, SunJet, will be joining forces to showcase the potential of collaborative product development and present its latest ink solutions and inkjet chemistry for functional and speciality print applications at InPrint 2017 in Munich from 14-16th November.
Some highlights on our stand (Hall A6, Stand 243) will include:
- The SunTronic® portfolio for a variety of printed electronics applications
- SunHytek – heat and humidity-resistant ink solutions for high-tech, appliance panel and automotive applications where a combination of high visual impact and long-term durability is required
- SunCarte® – high peel strength, colour consistent screen and offset inks, adhesives and varnishes for laminated plastic cards
- SunPoly® – screen inks formulated for high-speed screen printing on a variety of container substrates
- DIC’s proprietary SEPAREL® hollow fibre membrane technology for the degassing (removal of dissolved gasses) of inkjet ink
- The SunJet team with its in depth expertise of inkjet chemistry will be on hand to discuss requirements and host exploratory discussions with stakeholders looking for specific inkjet solutions that can help to them enter new markets
Phil Jackman, Product Manager at Sun Chemical’s specialist global inkjet brand, SunJet, will deliver a presentation on Ink Developments for Digital Décor Print, an application of digital print into décor process including printing on to paper for melamine impregnation and also printing direct to wood based panels.
Feel like learning more? Talk to one of our experts.Contact Us