DEFENSA TR for Electronics
A range of solventborne stain-guard coatings for durable rubber in electrical components.
DIC’s DEFENSA TR series of solventborne fluorinated surface coatings give rubber in electrical components both excellent stain and water resistance as well as adhesiveness to a variety of materials. Optimized for a variety of substrates and applications, DEFENSA TR is also applicable to vinyl chloride, artificial leather, PET and other film types.
Key attributes & features:
- Unmatched stain-guard properties for numerous types of stains
- Industry-leading water resistance
- Low friction and demolding properties
- Coating characteristics match the needs of substrates
- Applicable to numerous substrates from rubber to film substrates
For more information click here