Sensient Imaging Technologies for Digital Textiles
Sensient Water-Based Inks for Digital Textile Applications
Sun Chemical acquired Sensient Imaging Technologies in July 2020. This investment strengthens our portfolio and development capability in water-based digital ink, in particular within the market of digital textiles with a full range of high quality inks for any fabric.
The globally recognized brands of ElvaJet and Xennia, known for setting the standard for quality and performance, will be maintained within the family of Sun Chemical innovative ink solutions. Our customers can expect the same high standard products and service they are used to.
Bringing together two highly experienced teams will enable development of innovative water-based digital inks for packaging, food, pharmaceutical markets and other industrial markets. The capability in aqueous inks combined with a commitment to providing sustainable solutions to our partners, sets a platform for the future of the inkjet business.
- Xennia Amethyst – available for Kyocera and Ricoh printheads, Xennia Amethyst is established as a market leading solution for printing cotton, viscose and other natural fibers with outstanding print performance, durability and color performance
- ElvaJet Opal SB is a revolution in sublimation transfer inks for Epson heads offering unrivalled performance across all paper types, superior color, high release and outstanding image detail
- Elvajet Opal SC – and industrial sublimation transfer ink for Kyocera heads with superior release from coated and uncoated lightweight papers
- ElvaJet SR inks are optimized for printing with Ricoh Gen 4 and Gen 5 printheads for transfer and direct applications such as backlit display with outstanding color and application performance
- ElvaJet Coral – pioneering technology for printing direct to polyester with a no water post treatment offering a reduction in waste, energy consumption and CO2 emissions
- Xennia Emerald is a high color strength pigment ink suitable for Epson and Kyocera prrintheads and offers superior print and fastness performance
- Xennia Agate – acid ink for Kyocera heads offering excellent color, print detail and long run performance when printing polyamide, nylon and silk
A range of edible inks for printing direct to baked goods, icing sheets, confectionary and other food items. Available for a range of printheads with synthetic and natural colors.