OEM Solutions for Inkjet Printers
SunJet aims to continue developing new technology, often through strategic partnerships, by concentrating on customer needs. SunJet’s broad formulation capabilities and application expertise help to create new market opportunities. SunJet can help to expand your business by working with you to formulate solutions for new markets and applications.
- Formulation expertise and product breadth
- A proven track record for quality
- An understanding of end-user applications
- Global service and support capabilities
SunJet offers a whole suite of products for digital printing, including:
- Amphora for inkjet packaging
- AquaJet for water-based applications and soft signage textile
- Crystal for display graphics and corrugated
- Dimoda for décor applications
- EtiJet for narrow web printing labels and packaging
- JetStream for lot and date coding, product identification, as well as security and brand protection
- PerSona for mailing and addressing as well as plastic card printing
- Revolution for industrial printing and item printing as well as direct-to-container packaging decoration
- SunWrite for publication, transpromotional, and commercial printing
- Formulation expertise and product breadth – The largest range of inks available worldwide, for virtually every inkjet application. This is combined with technical input and support using the latest technology available.
- A proven track record for quality – As a leading global supplier with 25 years of experience in inkjet, we have built and continue to maintain a long standing reputation for high quality and consistency in our products.
- Technical expertise – Through working closely with customers,printer OEMs and print head manufacturers, we provide the latest inkjet solutions.
- Understanding of end-user applications – By combining Sun Chemical’s knowledge in the world of print and SunJet’s experience in digital,we are able to deliver application focused inkjet solutions and technology in both new and existing markets.
- Global service and support capabilities – The global resources of Sun Chemical and the DIC Corporation allow SunJet to offer global best practices.
Europe: Norton Hill Midsomer Norton BA3 4RT, United Kingdom (+44 (0) 1761 414 471)
North America: 3922 Bach-Buxton Road, Amelia, OH (USA) 45102 (+1 513 753 9550 x225)
China: 12F, Metro Plaza, 555 Loushanguan Road, Shanghai 200051, P.R. China (+86 21 62289922 ext:6162)