WATERSOL for Textiles
A range of waterborne acrylic resins for high-performance paper processing.
DIC’s WATERSOL self-emulsifying waterborne acrylic resins for paper processing feature a vast array of impregnation treatment options, barrier capabilities and serve as specialized cationic emulsions for easy adherence to pulp fibers. Additionally, WATERSOL waterborne acrylic resins are available in grades which feature low temperature sensitivity and non-formaldehyde processing capabilities.
Key attributes & features:
- Optimized for paper processing
- Superior impregnation treatment options
- Outstanding barrier capabilities
- Certain grades of WATERSOL serve as specialized cationic emulsions
- Available in low-temperature sensitive and non-formaldehyde processing varieties