Sun Chemical Careers And Job Opportunities
Join the Sun Chemical Team
If you’re searching for an invigorating and exciting career, Sun Chemical has a wide range of opportunities for you. As the world’s largest producer of packaging and graphic solutions, color and display technologies, functional products, electronic materials and products for the automotive and healthcare industries, our success depends on the tremendous work of our employees to deliver solutions that add value for our customers.
We are a global company with job opportunities in North America, Latin America, Europe and more. Learn about job opportunities in your region.
A 200 Year Legacy Led by Innovative Employees
For over 200 years, our employees have developed a long history of industry firsts and accomplishments with an average of two patents a month. In fact, over the years many of our employees have been recognized by the industry for their accomplishments. Here’s a short list of some of those recent achievements:
- Kacy Schultz Receives the Prestigious 2020 NAPIM Technical Achievement Award
- Sun Chemical’s Mathew C. Mathew Receives Technical Achievement Award from NAPIM
- Metro New York Printing Ink Association Names Sun Chemical’s Myron Petruch “Man of the Year”
- Four Sun Chemical Employees Honored with NAPIM Pioneer Awards
- Sun Chemical’s Dr. Kumar Menon Receives the Technical Achievement Award from NAPIM
- Sun Chemical’s Ralph Arcurio Honored with Inventor of the Year Award by the New Jersey Inventors Hall of Fame
- Ink World Article: Sun Chemical Looks Back on 200 Years
More than 22,000 employees work every day to meet the needs of our customers by improving performance on the essentials of business and consistent product quality. Not only that, if you are looking for a career with a company that focuses on innovation and sustainability, then you have come to the right place. Sustainability is at the core of all our innovation and is just the right thing to do for our environment.
We’re constantly working to improve manufacturing processes so that we’re more efficient. Our products are designed with an aim toward sustainability and our company has been given a silver rating for our Corporate Social Responsibility efforts by EcoVadis. Download our latest sustainability report to see how we use real data to show our progress in improving our manufacturing processes.