Sun Chemical will present its portfolio of world-class inks and innovative ink chemistry platforms optimized for applications ranging from textile and soft signage, sign and graphics, décor and industrial applications at Hall B5, Stand D20 during FESPA 2017 in Hamburg, Germany on 8-12 May, 2017.
Highlights for FESPA 2017 will include:
- The global launch of FasciaCoat, Sun Chemical’s new hardcoat varnish for dashboard fascia
- A range of four SunTex textile inkjet inks optimised for Epson print-heads which deliver improved ink consumption and are formulated to enable high-speed and long print runs
- On-stand experts presenting SunPromo inks for a wide range of screen graphic applications
- The Streamline range of solvent-based, alternative inkjet inks designed for wide and super wide format printers, including the cost-effective Rapide Magenta and Yellow series
- Industrial technologies, including the SunHytek range of products for appliance panels and automotive applications, SunCarte® colour-consistent screen and offset inks, adhesives and varnishes for laminated plastic cards, SunPoly® screen inks formulated for high-speed screen printing on a variety of container substrates and Touchcode that enables smart packaging to interact with touchscreen enabled devices
- Aquacure™, SunJet’s next-generation functional aqueous inkjet ink which combines the best of water-based and UV curing ink technology while providing a development platform upon which new inks can be introduced to meet the needs of the expanding wide format graphics sector
- The SunTronic® range for printed electronic applications, such as printed antennae, which adds functionality to packaging, labels or point of sale collateral by allowing it to interact with a phone through NFC or RFID
- Nanosilver ink which has been designed for use with industry leading inkjet and aerosol jet systems in printed electronics
- DIC’s proprietary SEPAREL® hollow fibre membrane technology for the degasification (removal of dissolved oxygen) of inkjet ink, resulting in consistently smooth printing, reduced substrate and ink waste, shortened printer cleaning times and lower printer cleaning costs
For all of your ink requirements, visit Sun Chemical at Hall B5, Stand D20 during FESPA 2017.