Pigment Solutions for Plastics
Our global team of experts innovates to offer the plastics and fibers industries the breadth and depth of color for sustainable performance. We provide our customers with reliable quality and processing behavior as the industry reference for regulatory standards.
Supported by in-depth application know-how, we differentiate with:
- High performance pigments and preparations that run the extra mile for our customers
- Portfolio that outperforms for sensitive applications
- Infrared light management functional solutions that enable laser welding or plastics recycling
Discover the portfolio for engineering plastics on Pigment Finder.
Delivering Sustainable Economic Advantage
Explore pigment preparations on Pigment Finder.
Pigments for Sensitive Applications
Packaging and Consumer Goods, Toys
Our dedicated sensitive applications portfolio fulfills the latest regulatory requirements backed by regularly updated Food Contact Certificates (FCC). With expertise in pigment manufacturing and product toxicology, we support and facilitate our customers’ compliance along the value chain.
Explore Pigment Finder for our pigments for sensitive applications.
Pigments for Sustainable Solutions
Our solutions for NIR light management empower new design possibilities and enable cutting-edge technologies, like laser welding and 3D printing. While dark surfaces with standard black pigments intensely absorb solar energy and convert it to heat, our functional black pigments for solar heat management can be used to formulate systems that reflect sun radiation.
Learn about our pigments for NIR light management.
Sustainability in plastics is not just a hot topic, it’s a driving force. Plastics remain one of the most versatile design materials. That’s why we want to help our customers create new, sustainable design possibilities with our pigment technologies.
Effect Pigments for Plastics
We have a broad range of effects pigments that extends the color space by creating new styling options and formulation flexibility. Whether you need a high sparkle effect, color travel or shimmering look, we have the effect pigment to suit your design.
- Lumina® Royal Sparkling Blue 9S680D deliver highest chroma, brightness and sparkle compared to existing micas, discover Lumina® Royal
- SunGEM™ XST accentuates the contours of unique package design providing instant shelf appeal with color travel effect pigments based on glass flake
- Benda-Lutz® aluminum pigments create metallic shades with superior brilliance and sparkle
Pigment Finder: Explore Our Portfolio of Colorants for Plastic Applications
Explore our entire line of color materials for plastic applications with Pigment Finder.