Learn How Sun Chemical’s 5R Approach Can Help Package Printers Achieve Sustainability Goals
At Sun Chemical, we use what we call “the five Rs” – reuse, reduce, recycle, renew and redesign – as a way to guide our sustainability efforts in our operations, product development and cross-industry partnerships and collaborations. “The five Rs” can help guide sustainable best practices and assist brands as they navigate the heightened environmental landscape.
- Reuse – Reduce single use packaging
- Reduce – Packaging doing more, with less
- Renew – Benefit with bio-renewable materials
- Recycle – Feed the circular economy
- Redesign – Re-evaluate for greater efficiency
Download our infographic to learn ways that Sun Chemical uses “the five Rs” and contributes to a circular economy. You can also learn more by downloading Sun Chemical’s Sustainable Growth – a guide to help you grow your business sustainably and contribute to the circular economy.