RJA Dispersions HDODA
D3100 series are dispersions in HDODA for uv-curable systems. The approved dispersions are listed with brief descriptions, typical viscosities (cps at 25 C), and typical mean particle size (nM) measured by dynamic light scattering (dls). These values are typical but should not be considered as specifications. The dispersions have passed our 8-week stability tests in monomer.
D3100 Series in HDODA
- ProductDescriptionTypical Viscosity (cps, 25 C)Typical Mean Particle Size (nM)
- D3110-FX-B15:428% PB15:4750110
- D3110-FX-K25% PBl 7150140
- D3110-KT15% PBl 7, extremely transparent30070
- D3110-FX-R12225% PR 122600145
- D3110-W6-50%50% PW 6, conventional white155220
- D3110A-FX-Y15025% PY 150400125
FX indicates this dispersion is recommended for fixed array inkjet inks.
Additional colors may be available upon request.