Streamline® ESL HPQ LO
Low Odor Inkjet Inks for Compatibility with Roland Eco-Sol Max Series Inks
Streamline ESL HPQ LO is an eco-solvent inkjet ink formulated to match the color, performance, and quality of Roland’s Eco-Sol Max version inks used with Roland Pro2, Pro3 and VersaCAMM printers. Re-profiling of the printer is not necessary. Our inks are completely miscible with the Roland product, meaning you can install the pre-filled 440ml cartridges alongside your existing ink stock.
ESL HPQ LO features a full color range and is available in pre-filled 440ml cartridges or 1 liter refill bottles for our Streamline Bulk Ink Supply Units.
- HPQ LO low odor chemistry – improved working environment
- High Print Quality to match Roland’s Eco-Sol Max inks
- Full 6 color ink range available
- No changes to color profiles
- Available in 440ml cartridges or 1 liter bottles
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Ink circuit warranty included*
* Please contact your local Sun Chemical representative for a copy of the ink circuit warranty terms and conditions.
Converting from Non-original Inks
Sun Chemical Streamline inks have not been formulated for compatibility with non-original inks. When changing from non-original inks to Sun Chemical Streamline, the conversion should be performed by a qualified engineer.