Solvent Inks for HP Scitex TurboJet
Streamline TBJ series inks are a high-quality solvent inkjet ink designed for use in the HP Scitex Turbojet. Streamline TBJ series inks are formulated to optimize the performance of the HP Scitex Turbojet by accurately reproducing target colors, but with reduced ink and energy consumption whilst increasing production efficiency.
- 10% reduction in ink consumption
- Fast dry ink technology – 30% reduction in energy consumption to bridge and dryer
- Low operating temperature – reduced solvent fumes and odor
- Optimized color set – excellent color reproduction
- Increased print head life compared to OEM or competitors’ inks
- Minimized overspray – sharper print quality – easier operation of cutting solutions
- Increased productivity – minimized overspray reduces clean-up between jobs
- Up to 3-year lightfastness for standard TBJ series inks
- TBJ Rapide – reduced cost ink option available with limited 1-year lightfastness
- Complimentary Total Care Plan for preventative maintenance and peace of mind
- Support Service Helpline for a rapid solution to machine breakdowns
Ink Conversion & Total Care Plan
Sun Chemical’s team of experienced and dedicated engineers will make a quick and efficient ink conversion on your Turbojet with minimum press downtime. We include a complimentary machine health check and color profiling, as may be required. Our engineer will produce sample prints both before and after the ink conversion for your appraisal and approval. As part of Sun Chemical’s Total Care Plan, your Turbojet will receive a complimentary, twice yearly, preventative maintenance service comprising a 36-point inspection and replacement of key parts* in accordance with the manufacturer’s service schedule.
*Replacements parts are chargeable.