SunTex™ Concerto RDE
Reactive dye inks for Epson DX 4 & DX 5 print heads
SunTex Concerto RDE is a range of reactive dye inks designed for popular wide format textile inkjet printer models such as Mutoh and Roland, using DX 4 & DX 5 print heads. Concerto RDE offers a wide colour gamut for direct printing onto natural fabrics such as cotton, Viscose, silk and wool. Concerto RDE offers vivid colours with excellent fastness performance, whilst maintaining the ‘hand’ of the natural fabric.
Concerto RDE: Typical Print Applications
- Fashion apparel
- Home furnishing and decor
Concerto RDE is supplied in CMYK, Red, Orange, Blue and Grey inks.
Concerto RDE offers fast drying properties to enable higher print speeds and productivity without risk of ink blocking. Concerto RDE also offers excellent light fastness, wash fastness and wet rub resistance, matching the performance of leading brands in the market. Concerto RDE is available in 1 litre bottles for simple use with high volume ink feed systems supplied with textile inkjet printers.
SunTex Concerto RDE Key Features
- Wide colour gamut CMYK, Red, Orange, Blue and Grey ink colour space
- Consistent printing for cotton, Viscose, silk and wool fabrics
- Vivid reliable outdoor durability and high wet-rub resistance
- Good colour and wash fastness
- Excellent jetting properties allowing for fast print speeds
Saturated steam curing is required at a temperature of 102 °C. The curing time is 10 minutes for cotton or 30 minutes for silk. Printing with reactive dye inks requires pre-treatment of the fabric combined with post treatment rinsing and drying.
It is essential to control disposal of water used in the fixation and post process treatment stages. Please contact your local water provider for specific advice.
SunTex Concerto RDE Key Technical Specification
- Durability is greater than 12 months
- Saturated steam curing at 102 °C
Duration: 10 minutes for cotton, 30 minutes for silk
- 12 month ink shelf life from the date of manufacture
- SunTex Concerto RDE should be stored between 5 – 25 °C out of direct sunlight
- Available in 1 litre bottles
Detailed health and safety data sheets can be provided by your local Sun Chemical branch. For further information, please contact your local Sun Chemical team.
CONCERTO RDE FLUSHFLUSHCONCERTO RDE CONDITIONERCONDITIONER
|CONCERTO RDE CYAN||1 litre bottle|
|CONCERTO RDE MAGENTA|
|CONCERTO RDE YELLOW|
|CONCERTO RDE BLACK|
|CONCERTO RDE RED|
|CONCERTO RDE ORANGE|
|CONCERTO RDE BLUE|
|CONCERTO RDE GREY||GREY|
|CONCERTO RDE CLEAR MEDIUM||MEDIUM|