who benefits from working with a leader in regulatory and compliance issues?
Non-compliance to the latest regulations could come with severe consequences, namely the threat of a brand’s reputation and more seriously, the health of consumers.
Sun Chemical is a leader in regulatory and compliance issues and works closely with customers to help them comply with the strict standards required by brand owners and regulations.
Backed by a significant investment in research and development, Sun Chemical places a priority in the care required in procurement and the selection of raw materials used to formulate our products.
Learn how our regulatory newsletters can help you maintain compliance with some of the strictest regulations in the world, including:
- ASTM F963 Toy Safety Standard
- China’s Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics
- Chinese Food Safety Standards
- Classification and Labeling of Chemicals
- Controlled Products Regulations
- Environmental Protection Agency’s (U.S.) Protection in the Workplace and Hazard Communication Standard
- EU CLP legislation (EC No. 1272/2008)
- EU Toy Safety Directive
- European Chemical Agency
- European Food Safety Authority
- Food and Drug Administration (U.S.)
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand
- French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety’s Decree 2012-232
- German “Printing Ink Ordinance”
- Hazardous Products Act
- International Toy Safety Standard ISO 8124-5:2015
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare and Ministry of Environment
- KKDIK from Turkey
- Mineral Oil Ordinance from the German Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection
- National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme (Australia)
- Nestlé Guidance on food packaging requirements
- NFPA 652 issued by the U.S. National Fire Protection Association
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (U.S.)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Plastics Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011