DIC.PPS For Electronics
Best-in-class engineering compounds for various electrical components.
DIC’s industry-leading polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) portfolio is optimized for electronic applications and features outstanding heat and chemical resistance. Additionally, DIC’s PPS portfolio contains a wide variety of engineering compounds formulated with both glass fiber and/or mineral filler to meet a variety of desired characteristics for principal electronic components, general electronic components and home electronics such as micro switches, CD drive optical pickup bases, LCD projection TV lamp houses and more.
Key attributes & features:
- Heat resistance for continuous usage at 200° C or higher
- Strong chemical, heat, vibration and impact resistance
- Outstanding strength, moldability and rigidity over a wide range of temperatures
- Excellent dimensional stability in most environmental conditions
- Advanced electrical properties under high heat, humidity and frequencies
For more information visit : http://www.dic-global.com/eu/en/products/pps/