RJA Dispersions 2PEA
D3000 series are dispersions in 2-PEA for uv-curable systems. The approved dispersions are listed below with brief descriptions, typical viscosities (cps at 25 C), and typical mean particle size (nM) measured by dynamic light scattering (dls). These values are typical but should not be considered as specifications. The dispersions have passed our 8-week stability tests in monomer.
D3000 Series in 2-PEA.
- ProductDescriptionTypical Viscosity (cps, 25 C)Typical Mean Particle Size (nM)
- D3010-FX-B15:428% PB15:445095
- D3010-FX-K20% PBl 7125130
- D3010-FX-KB32.5% PBl 71000145
- D3010-FX-12225% PR 1221550140
- D3010-W6-50%50% PW 6450235
- D3010-W6-70%70% PW 6
- D3010A-FX-Y15020% PY 150265140
- D3011-FX-V1925% PV 19750150
- D3020-O6425% PO 641250200
- D3030-Y18520% PY 18550085