RJA Dispersions IBOA
D3300 series are dispersions in IBOA for uv-curable systems. The approved dispersions are listed below with brief descriptions, typical viscosities (cps at 25 C), and typical mean particle size (nM) measured by dynamic light scattering (dls). These values are typical but should not be considered as specifications. The dispersions have passed our 8-week stability tests in monomer.
D3300 Series in IBOA
- ProductDescriptionTypical Viscosity (cps, 25 C)Typical Mean Particle Size (nM)
- D3310-FX-B15:428% PB 15:4400110
- D3310-FX-K25% PBl 7120130
- D3310-FX-R12225% PR 1221400150
- D3310-W6-50%50% PW 6200225
- D3310-W6-70%70% PW 6
- D3310A-FX-Y15025% PY150300140
- D3312-FX-Y15025% PY 150, Alternate pigment250130
- D3320-O6425% PO64450175
- D3320-R25425% PR 254300250
- D3320-V2325% PV23soft paste*115
- D3330-FX-Y18520% PY 18530090
- D3330-G3625% PG 36
FX indicates this dispersion is recommended for fixed array inkjet inks.
Additional colors may be available upon request.