RJA Dispersions TPGDA
D3200 series are dispersions in TPGDA (CAS Number 42978-66-5) for uv-curable systems. The approved dispersions are listed below with brief descriptions, typical viscosities (cps at 25 C), and typical mean particle size (nM) measured by dynamic light scattering (dls). These values are typical but should not be considered as specifications. The dispersions have passed our 8-week stability tests in monomer.
D3200 Series in TPGDA
- ProductDescriptionTypical Viscosity (cps, 25 C)Typical Mean Particle Size (nM)
- D3210-FX-B15:428% PB 15:4435110
- D3210-FX-K25% PBl 7225135
- D3210-FX-M25% Quincacridone1500120
- D3210-FX-R12225% PR 122 magenta2550110
- D3210-W6-50%50% PW 6300300
- D3210A-FX-Y15025% PY 15019597
FX indicates this dispersion is recommended for fixed array inkjet inks.
Additional colors may be available upon request.