Expanded Polymer and Adhesive Offering
With the acquisition of SAPICI, Sun Chemical reinforces its integrated supply strategy in the packaging market by adding capabilities to develop and produce unique polymers for the entire portfolio of inks, coatings, and lamination adhesives. This comprehensive and unique polymer portfolio also includes industrial coatings, elastomers, industrial adhesives, and sealants.
The technologies and portfolio from our acquisition of SAPICI include waterborne, bio-based, high-solid and solvent-free solutions, proving our ability to meet and anticipate our customers’ requests and needs. Here’s a list of the key products we offer:
- Adhesives: SAPCI’s range of polyurethane adhesives deliver high adhesion strength and good elasticity.
- Cast Elastomers: A broad selection of prepolymers for cold casting.
- Coatings: Designed for style, protection and durability, the SAPICI family of polyurethane coating chemistries combine sustainability and innovation for a variety of applications.
- Inks: SAPICI’s wide range of polyurethane components allow Sun Chemical to manufacture advanced, competitive and sustainable inks and overprint varnishes.
- Laminating Adhesives: A full-service flexible packaging laminating adhesive supplier globally, SAPICI can help you optimize monomer-free, zero-migration packaging.
To learn more about the technologies and portfolio from our acquisition of SAPICI, visit the SAPICI website.
Learn more about our expanded polymer and adhesive offerings.Contact us