Discover How a Full Lineup of Coatings Can Transform Packaging
Coatings Enhance Packaging, Enable Sustainability, Engage the Senses, Increase Functionality, Create Impact
Coatings today are used for far more than functional properties, they can:
- Play a critical role in shelf life
- Have the sensory appeal to grab the attention of shoppers
- Help overcome recycling and composting concerns in the industry
- Deliver late-stage marking needs to meet consumer demands for the complex and up-to-the-minute on-packaging information
- Lightweight packaging (mono-web)
- Support sustainability efforts of printers, converters and brands to reuse, reduce, recycle, renew and redesign
Our white paper, “How a Full Lineup of Coatings Can Transform Packaging,” describes how Sun Chemical’s wide range of coating offerings can do so much more than simply provide gloss or protect an ink on the package. They can be the difference that helps a package pop on the shelf and lead to a purchase.
We invite you to download the white paper and learn more about Sun Chemical’s latest innovations in coatings. You’ll learn the role coatings can play to help printers and converters and their customers meet sustainability goals, shelf standout and more. You can also learn more about our coatings in this interview with Packaging Impressions.