- Microlith® K for vinyl ink systems or solvent digital ink applications
- Microlith® A for high quality solvent packaging inks
- Microlith® WA for various types of water-based systems
- Microlith® T for various applications, including wood stains
Helping You Mix Inks or Paints Faster with Pigment Dispersions
Sun Chemical makes a wide range of pigment dispersions which can be added to final formulations without the need to grind pigment. These products give you flexibility and quick turnaround time to prepare your own tailored solutions.
Our solid dispersions contain pigments with a smaller particle size to create a transparent effect similar to that of a dye – usually with higher lightfastness.
We can guide you and provide starting formulations to successfully incorporate our products, generally accomplished by toothed impeller.
Solid Dispersion Solutions
Xfast® offers you a lot of flexibility in the formulation of final products.
Our liquid dispersions are formulated to allow the most flexibility of let down in a formula.
Flexiverse® aqueous pigment dispersions are supported by styrene-acrylic resin and suitable for aqueous applications.
- Flexiverse HC is a high color strength range stabilized by styrene-acrylic resin plus surfactant
- Flexiverse III is the latest generation of resin supported dispersions for high line anilox / low cell volume printing presses
Unisperse® surfactant stabilized dispersions are for aqueous formulations
SpectraRAY® F preparations are formulated for energy curing applications
Pigment Finder: Explore Our Portfolio of Colorants for Printing
Explore our entire line of pigments for printing with Pigment Finder.