RJA Dispersions DPGDA
D3500 series are dispersions in dipropylene glycol diacrylate (DPGDA), CAS number 57472-68-1. These dispersions are to be used in UV-curing ink jet inks. The approved dispersions are presented below. A brief description of the dispersion is given along with the viscosity (cps at 25 C) and the mean particle size determined by dynamic light scattering (dls). The values are typical but should not be considered as specifications, The dispersions have passed our 8-week heat stability testing but vehicles, solvents, and additives can interfere with heat stability.
- ProductDescriptionTypical Viscosity (cps, 25 C)Typical Mean Particle Size (nM)
- D3510-FX-B15:428% wt PB15:4250100
- D3510-FX-K25% wt Pigment Black 7150130
- D3510-FX-R12225% wt PR122450130
- D3530-Gr3625% wt Gr3630080
- D3510A-FX-Y15020% wt PY150100120
- D3530-FX-Y18520% wt PY18550090
- D3511-V1925% wt PV19350115
FX indicates this dispersion is recommended for fixed array inkjet inks.
Additional colors may be available upon request.