SEPAREL® Membrane Degassing Technology and eFlow®Anti-Static Device
Avoid Dust Re-adhering and Prevent Static Electricity Damage to the Substrate Pattern with SEPAREL® Hollow-Fiber Membrane Degassing Modules
SEPAREL® membrane degassing technology can help reduce the stationary charge that builds up on the surface of a material. For example, electrostatic overstress (EOS) and electrostatic discharge (ESD) can lead to field failures in semiconductors.
The SEPAREL® membrane degassing module and eFLOW® Series may help to control the specific resistance value of ultra-pure water by supplying carbon dioxide through a hollow fiber gas permeable membrane uniquely developed by DIC. This makes it possible to avoid dust re-adhering, and to prevent static electricity damage to the substrate pattern.
The SEPAREL® Difference
- The simple structure results in few breakdowns.
- Unique pipe distribution system controls the specific resistance value and has excellent stability.
- Long lifespan of the carbon dioxide gas injection module.
- Clean specification (flow rate up to 30 L/min)
- Low specific resistance (0.25 to 0.05 MΩ·cm) types
- Small/separate electrical section types
- Large flow rate (100 L/min) types
- Other types, customizable
- Mask, reticle cleaning
- Scrubber cleaning
- High-pressure jet cleaning
- Cleaning in the dicing stage
- Cell cleaning
Learn more about the SEPAREL Membrane Degassing options for your applicationContact us