The Aquajet TX series is a range of disperse dye inks developed for direct printing onto polyester for the soft signs, banners and flags markets. The colour and physical properties of the products have been matched to provide inks which meet the performance requirements of all the polyester market segments.
- Exceptional bright, strong colours with a high density black
- Excellent jetting properties and print head stability
- Reliable post print processing using standard equipment
- Typical processing temperatures between 175 – 195 Celsius can be used to achieve optimum colour strength and fastness.
- Ink chemistry suitable for all print heads currently used
|Primary Functional Requirements||Ink Type||Product Family|
|Bold colours for polyester||Aqueous||ATX|