The Streamline range of inkjet inks are designed for a wide variety of wide and superwide format printers including Vutek, Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki, Seiko and more.
Colour matched and mixable with Roland Eco Sol Max 2 inks
Colour matched and mixable with Roland Eco Sol Max inks
Streamline 'RP' Super Wide Format inks
Colour matched and mixable with Mimaki SS21 inks
SunJet works closely with printer OEMs and print head manufacturers to develop inks that work specifically with the latest inkjet printing technology.
Sun Chemical’s high-quality brand of inkjet products for the textile market.
Reactive dye inks for Epson DX 4 & DX 5 print heads
Water based pigmented inks for Epson DX print heads
Dye sublimation inks for direct printing with Epson DX 4-7 print heads
Dye sublimation transfer inks for Epson DX 4/5 printheads
The SunTronic™ CELLMET product family is designed for use in high efficiency c-Si PV cells.
The following products are available:
SunTronic™ CELLMET Metallization Pastes
- Screen printable back side Aluminum and Silver tabbing
- Ink jettable Nanosilver ink
SunTronic™ CELLMET Resists
- Screen printable, both UV and thermal curing formulations
SunTronic™ CELLMET Insulators & Dielectrics
- Available in both
The SunTronic™ ECLIPSE product family includes a large and growing range of materials useful in printed electronic applications.
The current ECLIPSE line includes:
- Silver and graphite conductive inks
- Resists — solvent and alkali strippable formulations
- Dielectric and insulators
- Sun Chemical graphic inks, optical boundary coatings
- DIC fluorochemical based coatings, coated tapes and adhesives
Standard products …
Nanosilver Inks for Printed Electronics
SunTronic™ NANOSILVER is an ever-expanding range of inkjet printable nanosilver inks for a variety of printed electronics applications, including OLED panels, thin-film photovoltaic designs, printed mobile antennas, RFIDs and touch screen displays.
SunTronic™ NANOSILVER feature:
- Outstanding conductivity and high print resolution
- Exceptional jetting performance, monodispersion and low-temperature sintering
- Superior adhesion
SunTronic™ Solsys materials are a range of products designed for use in thin film photovoltaic processes and designs including: CIGS, CdTe, OPV, DSSC, HIT, OPV and DSC.
Our SunTronic™ Solsys product line includes:
- Screen printable silver and graphite conductive inks
- Ink jettable nano silver inks
- Insulators and dielectrics (UV and thermal cure products)
Sun Chemical develops advanced solutions to support a comprehensive range of applications in printed electronics.